To my greatest surprise, Steph nominated me for the Liebster Award. And for that reason, I’d like to extend my gratitude to her. Thanks, Steph! 🙂
- What is your blog all about in 5 words or less?
Books, random booksy stuff.
2. What kind of music do you listen to while you write/ blog? Or do you listen to anything at all?
Although I love music, I don’t listen to any when I’m writing/blogging, because I’ll just get distracted and start singing along.
3. What is your drink of choice? (Adult or soft)
Of course, I’m going to say soft, since I’m not yet legal. But then, I hate soda, and a few sips of wine never hurt anyone 😉
4. What books are you reading right now?
I’m reading Cruel Beauty by Rosamond Hudge, and Sweet Peril (my next book review) by Wendy Higgins.
5. If you could publish a book, what would it be about? Would it be about you or a story you wrote?
It would most definitely be a story I wrote. I haven’t experienced so many interesting things that they could fill an average sized book.
6. What kind of magazines do you read?
Any kind! As long as they have that perfume sample thingy. But I do like a good fashion magazine. I don’t mind teen mags, cuz I love doing the quizzes (It’s fun to watch a piece of paper try to figure out my life story).
7. What is one thing (or goal) in your five year plan?
To be a Mandarin-speaking college graduate.
8. Are you a sharer or a keeper when it comes to goal sharing? ((Like do you share your goals with others or do you keep them hidden from others?)
I’m mostly a keeper, although it’s unintentional.
9. Do you have non-real character crushes? (Come on fess up!)
I do! I’m reading about one right now! (I don’t have to tell you who, do I?)
10. Are you part of a fandom? (fandom – n. the state or condition of being a fan of someone or something.)
Yep! I’m a huge fan of Pentatonix, and I love Janelle Monae (she’s my name sake, after all!)
11. What is one thing you want to tell your future children or grandchildren about? (It could be about anything)
I want to tell them that being sixteen is not all it’s cracked up to be 🙂
Now, my eleven questions:
- What cartoon character do you totally wish you were?
- What colour do you hate most?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- How many countries have you visited in the last two years?
- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie? (For example, The Fault in our Stars book or movie?)
- Straw or straight from the bottle?
- Do you wish you were taller or shorter?
- What era or year do you wish you were born in?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- Must every story have a happy ending? (in your opinion)
- What movie would you never get tired of?